Wednesday 16 April 2014

Waiting on Wednesday - Wings



A weekly meme brought to you by Breaking The Spine where we get to show off some of the books we are waiting to be released.





This week I am waiting on Wings by Elizabeth Richards, book 3 of Black City series.

Expected publication: June 12th 2014 by Putnam Juvenile

Why am I Waiting?  Can you not see the cover and how prettiful it is. I must have it, this whole series has covers that have me making grabby hands at it. I have no idea what this book is even about! But hopefully I will have it soon and love it as much as I love the covers.
In case you haven't seen them yourself, Here is a link, check out the series.



7 comments:

  1. That cover is beautiful, and I really like this series. Great pick! :)
    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick! I've had the first book on my wishlist for a very long time and finally bought it this week so will definitely be picking up a copy of this one when it's out :)

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are gorgeous, but haven't started the series yet. Hope you enjoy it though! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read this :) I've been enjoying the books! And the covers are awesome. Great pick and thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have to read the previous two books, but I heard great things about the series. I hope you enjoy the book and thanks for stopping by my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love that cover! I didn't know it had been revealed yet. I haven't started this series, but really want to. Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Love the cover and it sounds awesome!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete