Friday 30 May 2014

June New Releases 2014

Click on the book title to find out more or add it on Goodreads.com


Graduation Day b Joelle Charbonneau
Wings by Elizabeth Richards
Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo



Witch Hunt by Ruth Warburton
Hungry by H. A. Swain
Born of Deception by Teri Brown



Defector by Susanne Winnacker
The Caller by Juliet Marillier
Rain by Amanda Sun


The Fever by Megan Abbott
Dancing on Knives by Kate Forsyth

So there we go. These are the lovely books that I am looking forward to being released in June. Of course I won't get time to read them all. I wish! And these aren't even all the books, Blogger is being mean to me and I can't seem to add the other covers (oh look another error occurred just then) 

oh and some may not be out in some countries during June (we like to be weird like that, Or I just got it wrong)



What are you looking forward to in June?



No comments:

Post a Comment