Saturday 19 July 2014

Pretty Revealing (13)



I don't know about you but I love to look at pretty covers for all the wonderful books out there. Here a are few new reveals I found this week (that I have an interest it). all links will send you to Goodreads.com

First up we have Frostfire by Amanda Hocking, book 1 of the Kanin Chronicles. I do quite like this cover, with the red on the snowy background, and the 'gate'. It's all quite inviting, like it's calling to me to come closer.

Find out more about the book HERE


Vanishing Girls by Lauren Oliver. Where is the top of that books, it's a neat trick, vanishing like that.

Find out more about the book HERE


Shadow Scale by Rachel Hartman, book 2 of Seraphina. Feels a bit old timey, but it has dragons so it has to be good.

Find out more about the book HERE


Well there is this weeks reveals. It's been pretty quiet compared to some other weeks. But my eyes are satisfied with these pretties.

What do you think of these covers?

Did you spot any that really caught your eye this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment