Wednesday 23 July 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ~ The Retribution of Mara Dyer

 A weekly meme brought to you by Breaking The Spine where we get to show off some of the books we are waiting to be released.



 This week I am waiting on The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin, book 3 of the Mara Dyer series

Expected publication: November 4th 2014 by Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers


Find out more about the book HERE

Why am I waiting? Oh it's just another of those pretty covers that I must have. Since I saw book one I have wanted to hold these pretties in my hands.

What are you waiting for this week?


2 comments:

  1. This series has been on my TBR list for a really long time but it sounds amazing and hopefully i can start it before the last one comes out.

    Here’s My WoW

    Nemo @ Blame it on the Book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, but I've heard a lot of great things about it! Hope you enjoy it when it comes out!

    Thanks for sharing & stopping by Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete