Sunday 15 June 2014

Maleficent ~ Short Movie Review




What can I say?

I loved it!

I got the chance to see this in 3D and really enjoyed the whole experience, I laughed and I cried. It has me wanting to watch more and read more. More Disney! More retellings of fairy tales.

I really like Angelina Jolie in this. She is beautiful, and beautifully creepy at the same time. Her cry once she had been betrayed had tingles running down my spine.

The special effects were done nicely too. There were no "this is obviously done on a computer' moments for me. Which is great! Because too many movies are getting so dodgy in that area.



<iframe src="http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2867309849/imdb/embed?autoplay=false&width=480" width="480" height="270" frameborder="no" scrolling="no"></iframe>


lets see if this link actually makes a video box! or gibberish on my page (happens a lot)

So yes, to all I say 'Go watch'

I enjoyed myself and would watch it again and probably again some more.




No comments:

Post a Comment