Friday 20 June 2014

Pretty Revealing (10)

There have been soooo many cover releases lately! I don't know if you've seen them all, and they're not all here, but I thought I'd post a few here that have caught my eye. All links will send you to Goodreads.com

First up we have Tether by Anna Jarzab, book two of the Many-Worlds Trilogy. I do like that the covers are matching, a face within a bird. But this bird is in a different position and the colours are different.

Find out more about the book Here


The Orphan Queen by Jodie Meadows is the start of a new series. This cover is so pretty and shiny! Can I have it yet?

Find out more about the book HERE


Next we have Fairest by Marissa Meyer. This is 0.1 of her Lunar Chronicles. I think the cover is quite pretty and I just want to pick it up and look at it some more. It's a bit different to all the others I have seen; Cinder, Scarlet and Cress all have a bluer background with just a touch of red as the feature.

Find out more about the book Here


A Cold Legacy by Megan Shepherd is her series final. This cover isn't saying much to me, There are no grabby hands right now.

Find out more about the book HERE


Polaris by Mindee Arnett, the next and last book of the series. This cover seems to be Proxy with it's colours reversed.. white background now instead of black.

Find out more about the book HERE



King by Ellen Oh, book 3 of the Dragon King Chronicles. I am very excited about this book! Silly me didn't do all the research before starting Prophecy, and well now I have to wait for this book! So this book follows suit with the rest of the series, the pretty colour with a picture of the object we need in the book. I do prefer Warrior, but I think I'm partial to the red.

Find out more about the book HERE


Have you seen any new covers lately that you just had to have? or piqued your interest?


No comments:

Post a Comment